- Anthony Albertazzi
Don't lie to your lawyer, it will hurt you in the long run.
In the end it all comes out. Give your attorney all the facts to help you the best they can.
Lying to your lawyer will hurt you in the long run... here's why.
1. You have complete confidentiality, in other words, they're not allowed to share your secrets.
2. You may think a fact is bad, but your lawyer may be able to find a way to make it good.
3. It can handicap your lawyer if they are surprised at a bad time (like in front of a judge).
4. The truth tends to come out anyways. It's better for your lawyer to know it from the start.
5. Finally, you don't want your lawyer to lose trust in you. You want them fighting for you all the way!
Call us today at 541-317-0231 for guidance on how to navigate these uncertain times.